Sunday, April 08, 2007

my nose and cheeks are like peeling really badly.
all because of the stupid sun burnt!
EEKS.

wells I’ve been havning a headache since I got back,
prob due to the large amount of work waiting for me,
as well as the massive lack of slp :/

i’ve been mega junking on junk food for days the past few days,
eeks sudden cravings for CHOCOLATE as well as ice cream and donuts and gummies.
and the list goes on.
which reminds me they serve really yummy donuts at raffles city,
Go try (:

oh and did I mention it is tht crazy kumar birthday today (:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERMAINE! (8th.april)
don’t get stung by a bee or smtg like tht!
:P

TTFN! :D

ohoh and I discovered this cool Snapple random facts:
a duck can’t walk without bobbing its head!
bet you didn’t know tht!
now imagine,
bob bob bob bob bob...
tht's crazy.

and ermm frogs never drink, at all!
COOL!
bet you didn’t know tht too!
hahah I’ve got more,
but nehh I’m too lazy to post.

okay so rubbish! TTFN (:

No comments: